A Video Series from the Tate : www.tate.org.uk
Discover how artist Andy Warhol made his colourful and iconic silkscreen prints.
Ever wondered how Kandinsky painted his masterpieces? Find out in this 'how to' with artist, Sui.
1. (Pre-primed) cotton canvas, 50 x 70cm
2. Oil brush no 3.8.12
3. Flat brush no 40 (for applying base layer)
4. Slow Dry Retarder (type of medium)
5. Soft Gel Semi Glass Medium (for certain finish once it dries up)
6. Colours: Quinacridone Red/ Mars Black/Ultramarine Blue (Red Shade)/Yellow Light Hansa/ Mixing White/ Parchment/ Emerald Green/Naples Yellow Hue
Ever wondered how Picasso painted his masterpieces? Find out how to paint a cubist portrait inspired by Picasso’s Bust of a Woman 1909.
You can cast just about anything. For this how to, inspired by Rachel Whiteread’s use of domestic objects, we cast a light bulb.
All images/words © the artist(s) and organization(s)
Artistnote.com , Artlecture.com